'Bigg Boss 6' contestant Sana Khan quits 'showbiz lifestyle' to follow 'orders of my Creator'

 

Actress, Sana Khan, lifestyle

Actress Sana Khan has declared that she is quitting the world of showbiz in order to serve humanity and follow the path of her Creator.

"I declare that from today onwards, I have resolved to say goodbye to my showbiz lifestyle forever and serve humanity and follow the orders of my Creator. All brothers and sisters are requested to pray for me to Allah to accept my repentance and grant me the true ability to live in accordance with my determination of spending my life following the commandments of my Creator and in the service of humanity, and grant me perseverance in to," she announced on Instagram, in a note written in Hindi and English. read more click start here


'Bigg Boss 6' contestant Sana Khan quits 'showbiz lifestyle' to follow 'orders of my Creator' 'Bigg Boss 6' contestant Sana Khan quits 'showbiz lifestyle' to follow 'orders of my Creator' Reviewed by abdul motaleb on October 26, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.